Advanced Lookup by GROUPS
» What's new in this version
Advanced Lookup by Groups is a must for group users. It allows you to create contact lookups based on group membership. You may create cross-section of groups, combine groups together, create lookups of contacts belonging to one or more groups but not to other group(s).
With its simple drag-and-drop interface, you just have to drag groups to either an Include or an Exclude list and click OK.
Convenient preset lookups
Advanced Lookup by Groups features preset lookups which quickly allow you to
- create a lookup of groupless contacts
- create a lookup of contacts belonging to at least a group
- create a lookup of contacts belonging to more than one group
- reverse the current lookup.
Time saving report and lookup combined function
Advanced Lookup by Groups also features 2 report-lookup functions for:
If you consider that a contact who belongs to a group which has subgroups has to be included in at least one of the subgroups or that a contact who belongs to a subgroup should belong to the parent group of the subgroup, these functions are ideal for you. They will first create a list in notepad giving you the contact information and the relevant group information (like the subgroup it belongs to and the group it should belong to). Then it will conveniently create a lookup of these contacts so that you can fix the situation.
What's new in the version for ACT! 2010/11
- The creation of lookups is now significantly faster.
- You can now save your lookup schemes and therefore easily load them back.
- You now have several options at startup to deal with performance issues when the database contains thousands of groups (like to only load top level groups or not load any group in the treeview). See The add-on is too slow to load all groups at startup?
- You now have the option to automatically load the last lookup scheme when opening the addon.
- You now have access to online help through the Help>Online help menu.
» The best way to discover this add-on
is to browse its online help