Purge Notes & History
With Purge Notes & History, you can remove all unwanted notes or history records from your database. Purge Notes & History allows you to purge contact, company, group or opportunity history items based on their type, the record manager, their date or the content of their regarding field so that you do not get clogged with useless history records. It also works on notes.
Presented in a convenient wizard, selecting records to be purged includes:
- history type filter (history records only)
- record manager filter
- date filter
- regarding field filter (starts with, contains)
What's new in the version for ACT! 2010
- You may now purge opportunity records.
- You may now purge company and group lookups (v. 7.1).
- You now have access to online help through the Help>Online help menu.
» The best way to discover this add-on
is to browse its online help