Advanced Layout Tools -
» What's new in this version
The General Pack contains nineteen different controls to add to your ACT! layouts and enhance your ACT! experience.
Theses controls are:
- The Next Activity Indicator, a field that displays the date and regarding field of your next activity with the record (NEW)
- The Last Activity Indicator, a field that displays the date and regarding field of your last activity with the record (NEW)
- The Product Names field, a control that displays the list of the products of the current opportunity and writes them to a field so that you may display it in the opportunity list view (NEW)
- The ACT! Command Button, a button to launch any ACT! command available in the ACT! menus (NEW)
- The Help Button, a button to display a tooltip (NEW)
- The Launch Query Button, a button to launch a saved query (NEW)
- The CopyToClipboard Button, a button to copy data from the current record to the clipboard (NEW)
- The GenerateDocument Button, a button to create a merge document for the current contact with a single click
- The GenerateDocument List, a list of templates to quickly generate documents for the current contact
- The Launch Button, a button to launch an outside program
- The OpenDocument Button, a button to open a document which path is in a field
- The Browse Button, a browse button to select a document and write the path to a field
- The Age Field, a field control bound to a date which automatically displays the age of the date
- The E-Board, a field control which displays the content in the manner of an electronic board
- The CheckBox Button, a control to replace the standard Yes/No control and behaves as a toggle button
- The Tabs control, a tab control to arrange your fields under tabs
- The Groupbox, a container control to visually group your fields in a titled frame
- The Panel, a container control to visually group your fields in a frame (NEW)
- The MonthCalendar, a single or multi-month calendar to always have a calendar under your eyes and quickly schedule a new activity
- The Line control, a control to draw lines
What's new in the version for ACT! 2010/11
- All controls may be used in the new opportunity layout.
- 2 new controls, the Next Activity Indicator and the ACT! Command button.
- The MonthCalendar now allows you to schedule activities.
- Most controls have been revised and offer improved functionalities.
- You now have access to online help through the Help>Online help menu.
» The best way to discover this add-on
is to browse its online help
Additional information found at BestACTAddons.com