Advanced Sales Lookup, Export and Reports
Advanced Sales Lookup, Export & Reports is designed to help you manage your Sales Opportunities.
You can create Excel reports
on any information contained in your opportunities
As its name implies, it combines 3 functions:
- it has very elaborate Opportunities Lookup features;
- it allows you to export your sales data to a CSV (Comma delimited) file for easy import into another program;
- it allows you to create reports in Excel with formatting, sorting and totals, so that you don't need to edit your report in Excel once created.
- you can report on products
- you can run calculations in Excel after data import (see the Commission report explanation in the user's manual)
- you can insert blank columns
You may have Excel automatically
perform calculations on the imported data
to calculate commissions for instance
Here are some examples of what you can do with ASLR :
- create a lookup or report containing opportunities created in the last month;
- create a lookup or report containing all opportunities managed by a particular user;
- identify opportunities based on 2 different criterias (any field of the sales record can be a criteria: product, type, quantity, amount, competitor, etc.) : for instance, you could create a report of opportunities for product 'Bulk Chocolate', with quantities above 1000, sorted by forecasted close dates.
- Create a sales report in Excel and have Excel perform calculations on the imported data (to calculate commissions for instance).
NOTE: Requires Excel 2000 or higher. Compatible with Office 2007.