Advanced Sales Lookup, Export and Reports
Advanced Sales Lookup, Export & Reports is designed to help you manage your Sales Opportunities.
You can create Excel reports
on any information contained in your opportunities
As its name implies, it combines 3 functions:
- it has very elaborate Opportunities Lookup features;
- it allows to export your sales data to a CSV (Comma delimited) file for easy import into another program;
- it allows to create reports in Excel with formatting, sorting and totals, so that you don't need to edit your report in Excel once created.
New in this version:
You may have Excel automatically
perform calculations on the imported data
to calculate commissions for instance
Here are some examples of what you can do with ASLR :
- create a lookup or report containing opportunities created in the last month;
- create a lookup or report containing all opportunities managed by a particular user;
- identify opportunities based on 2 different criterias (any field of the sales record can be a criteria: product, type, quantity, amount, competitor, etc.) : for instance, you could create a report of opportunities for product 'Bulk Chocolate', with quantities above 1000, sorted by forecasted close dates.
- Create a sales report in Excel and have Excel perform calculations on the imported data (to calculate commissions for instance).
New starting with the version for ACT! 2005
- allows to report on products (new in ACT! 2005)
- allows to run calculations in Excel after data import (see the Commission report explanation in the user's manual)
- ability to insert blank columns
NOTE: Requires Excel 2000 or higher. Compatible with Office 2007.