Advanced Layout Tools -
The PictureViewer Pack contains two picture viewer controls to allow you to browse through pictures that may be saved in your ACT! fields or not.
These viewers are the best way to display pictures in ACT! without using a lot of screen space. Pictures are automatically resized to fit the viewer, you can assign them a title, rotate and sort them. Browsing pictures is easy. Clicking a picture will open it in its own window.
right-click the animation and choose play to replay
The two controls are the PictureViewer control and the PictureFieldViewer control. They basically provide the same functionalities. PictureViewer allows to browse pictures saved outside of ACT! whereas PictureFieldViewer allows to browse pictures contained in your ACT! fields (see the user's manual on why you might want to use one or the other).
Here are some of the features of the two controls:
- you may add as many pictures as you want (PictureViewer) or up to 20 pictures (PictureFieldViewer)
- pictures are automatically resized to fit the viewer size
- you may add a title to each of the pictures
- clicking a picture will open the it in a separate window (or you favorite picture editing application).
- you may rotate pictures
- you may customize the control appearance (size, font, color)