With ColorCode, you can colorize your Task List the way you want! ACT! allows to choose a color when scheduling an activity but offers no ways of automatically color-code your activities based on the User the activity is scheduled for or the Regarding text of the activity. ColorCode does.
When you launch ColorCode, ACT! is automatically switched to the Task List view and the ColorCode Bar appears (see below). You may then colorize the activities currently displayed in your Task List using five different buttons:
- Priorities will colorize them based on their priority.
- By Users will colorize them based on the User the activity is scheduled for.
- Lookup will colorize activities scheduled with the Current contact, Current Lookup or a Group of your choice.
- Regarding will colorize them based on their Regarding text.
- Single Color will apply a color of your choice to ALL activities.